Lagos Police Command has revealed more details about the scene of death of Olugbemiga Abiodun and Chime Amaechina Jude who died on Saturday, October 7, 2017, in Lagos, in a car.
More popularly known as a disc jockey, DJ Olu was the first son of Heyden Petroleum Ltd’s billionaire mogul Dapo Abiodun. While his friend, Chime, described himself as an entertainment manager and real estate developer.
Here are more details about their tragic end as compiled by encomium.ng:
1. They both died in an underground garage on Block B, Banana Island, Ikoyi (Lagos).
2. Both were 25 years old.
3. They possibly died around 8 pm on Saturday, October 7.
4. The corpses were in a BMW car with registration number KJA 361 AY.
5. DJ Olu lived on Block 11 on Banana Island.
6. Blood was reportedly oozing from their nostrils and mouths.
7. Substances were found in the car which they possibly overdosed from.
8. Their corpses were deposited at Lagos State Teaching Hospital
9. The substances recovered from the car will be tested.
10. Autopsy will be concluded soon.