Nigeria’s up and coming musician, ‘Small Doctor’, who sings in “Yoruba” is making news in the social media following his masturbation video he mistakenly uploaded. He was seen stroking his manhood with the video now gone viral.
The certified street ambassador who was in Kenya for a show at the time the video was recorded seems to be very excited at the size of his man-hood and decided to film it for the whole world to see.
Here is what you need to know about the singer as highlighted by encomium.ng:
- The singer’s real name is Michael Owusu Addo.
- A native of Ese Odo, Ilaje LG of Ondo State was born in Kano on October, 19, 1996.
- He was nicknamed by his mentor and a popular Nigerian star, Alhaji Alabi Pasuma.
- The fuji pop artist attended Aina Orosan Nursery and Primary School, Oniwaya Secondary School, Capital Road, Dopemu, Lagos. He later went to University of Lagos but didnt get to complete because of some personal issues but hopes to go back to school.
- He discovered his music talent when he was in SS1 and knew he had the instinct of composing good songs. This he did when he composed “E ma kanra mo mi” in 2003. He plans to remix this song in the future.
- The self- styled street ambassador crooner is known for saying “hain hain” when singing. This has been his signature since he did his first song.
- He came into limelight in 2012 after doing a couple of mixtapes and freestyles.
- In 2015, he had already become extremely famous and well known. During this period of his life he had chosen Yoruba as the language with which he would sing.
- His current record label is Realbeat Planet Entertainment.
- He came into limelight with his hit songs- Gbagaun, Anobi, Mosquito killer which were all produced by Dre San (an upcoming producer).
- He has worked with Side One, Dre Sans, Terry G, OrirseFemi and a host of others. The main genre of his song is Fuji pop.
– Chika Okorie for encomium.ng