Arraigned for the theft of 9 iPhone handsets yesterday (Thursday, November 24) at an Ikeja magistrate court, and facing a possible three year jail term, promoter of movies and music, Seun Egbeegbe is a colourful character entertainers love to be around.
The 40 year old from Abeokuta (Ogun) is a Muslim who has even been to Mecca (Saudi Arabia) for the holy pilgrimage.
Here are 13 quick facts encomium.ng exclusively gathered about the estranged lover of Nollywood star actress Toyin Aimakhu:
1. His full name is Alhaji Kazeem Oluwaseun Olasunkanmi.
2. He started his entertainment promotion company, Ebony Films Production International Ltd in 1996.
3. The company was started following prodding from his actor friend, Akin Olaiya, that a lot of money can be made by bankrolling movies.
4. And with a N50,000 loan from his mother, he financed his first film, Ebony Alhaja.
5. With impressive profit, he financed another film, Igbayi Lola.
6. He delved into music promotion by financing the album of Fuji star Sule Alao Malaika
7. Over the years, he has promoted Wasiu Alabi Pasuma and Lanre Atorise Teriba, among many.
8. He has two wives and two children. One of his wives, a nurse, is based in the United Kingdom, and the other in Lagos.
9. He started dating Toyin Aimakhu 15 years ago. She later got married, separated, and went back to Egbeegbe.
Both have now parted ways.
10. Tales of dating actresses hover around him. But lately, a lady with instagram ID nikkyberry101 has been linked to him.
11. He has 5 cars – Range Rover Sport, Toyota Avensis and Toyota Solara…
12. He recently bought production equipment worth over N20 million.
13. And has an office in Balogun area, Awolowo Way, Ikeja.