Tax guru, Olanike Disu died on Monday, September 4, barely 6 weeks after her husband, Mr Abayomi Disu passed on in July, 2017.
But surprisingly, not much has been said about the late husband of the former tax boss in Lagos state. Encomium.ng brings you quick facts about the late advertising guru:
1. Mr Abayomi Aderibigbe Disu was born in 1961, and he’s the C.E.O of Front Page Advertising Agency located in Ogudu, Lagos state.
2. He got married to Olanike Disu, former boss of Lagos State Inland Revenue Services, Olanike Disu, in 1989, and both are survived by two children.
3. He reportedly slumped and died in the early hours of July 25, 2017, and was buried on July 26, 2017.
4. He was 56 when he died, with his wife, Olanike Disu, following weeks later at 54.
– Azeezat Kareem for encomium.ng