One of the sons of business mogul and multi billionaire, Mike Adenuga is in the news for the wrong reasons. Eniola Adenuga shot into limelight over the weekend after details of his legal battle over the custody of his 16 months daughter with his baby mama made it into the cyber space.
Encomium.ng updates you with the top 5 facts from the developing case.
1. The pair caught the love bug in 2013 and started seeing each other. Their relationship produced their baby girl in 2014 in a U. K Reddington Hospital which was fully financed by Adenuga’s son.
2. Following the baby’s arrival, Eniola Adenuga claims to have placed his baby mama on a N100, 000 monthly allowance, along with the N600,000 which he pays at their baby’s creche.
3. Trouble broke out between the two when Maggie realized that Eniola had no intentions of marrying her, and she reacted by refusing him access to the child thereafter.
4. Now, the estranged lovers are enmeshed in a legal battle over the custody of their 16 month old daughter, with the man claiming his wife leaves the child in the custody of her grandmother and gateman in unhygienic condition. Maggie in turn claims that Eniola Adenuga cannot take proper care of their 16 month old daughter as he does not return home till 12 am.
5. A Lagos Magistrate court granted Eniola Adenuga ‘overnight access’ to the baby “every fortnight from 8 am on Saturday to 12 noon on Sunday,” till the court arrives at a final ruling on the matter.
DanielFayemi for encomium.ng