As a public officer, a senator representing the good people of Kogi West, Senator Dino Melaye can save Nigerians wasted time and energy debating whether he graduated from Ahmadu Bello University with a B.Sc degree in Geography.
What’s done in serious democracies across the world is for the legislator to call a press conference to address the issue or release a press statement explaining in details his academic records.
It is disdainful to allow resources to be expended on such a simple matter.
Here are the questions for immediate attention of Senator Dino Melaye:
1. When was he admitted to study Geography at ABU? When did he graduate? Why did he spend all of 8 years for a 4 year programme?
2. Where are his graduation pictures?
3. Show us a copy of the certificate.
4. Show us details of the other degrees, along with the certificates.
5. Were you a student of Harvard or you just went there for a one week programme?