Fela and the Kalakuta Queens premiered in Abuja this weekend and if you were in the Federal Capital Territory territory but missed it, here are 5 reasons why you should have seen the iconic stage play:
- The exciting play is the longest running show in Nigerian theatres.
- The passionate and energy filled production tells the story of the honest and incomparable Love between Fela and his Queens.
- The story entails how Fela lived with 27 ladies (Queens) in the Kalakuta Republic. It’s a story of the honest and incomparable Love between Fela and his Queens.
- The theatrical play is a display of memories of Fela.
- This is the first time the play will be in live in Abuja.
And it’s all thanks to MTN!