More facts are emerging in the Sunday, March 19, 2017, suicide by a doctor identified as Orji around 4:45 pm on Third Mainland Bridge (Lagos).
And here are 6 more emerging details:
1. The victim has been identified as Dr. Allwell Orji, 35, who was on his way to Victoria Island from Abule Ijesha (Yaba).
2. He was in the Nissan X-trail (LND 476 EE) with his driver, Henry Ita, on their way to a meeting of Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
3. Dr. Allwell Orji, who works at Isolo branch of Mount Sinai Hospital, told Henry Ita to park around the Adeniji Adele area of Third Mainland Bridge that he wanted to pee. And he walked to the railing, and jumped into the lagoon.
4. Dr. Orji’s mother and pastor were called and they arrived the scene 30 minutes later.
5. The mother, pastor and driver along with the gray jeep were moved to Adeniji Adele Police Station for further investigation.
6. Meanwhile, the search and rescue team of Lagos State Emergency Services Agency was in the lagoon searching for Dr. Orji.