Chukwudumeje Onwuamadike – the 36 year old Nnewi (Anambra state) billionaire kidnapper arrested on Saturday, June 10, 2017 – is entertaining the police with more sensational details about his exploits.
On Day 7 after his arrest at his 3, Fred Shoboyede Street residence in Magodo (Lagos), the deadly kingpin also known as Evans made more revelations to the Police.
Here are 6 new information about his exploits as compiled by encomium.ng:
1. He claimed he was abducted by another gang of kidnappers in 2015 in the East.
He was accosted in his new Mercedes Benz G-Wagon near Onitsha by the gang, and ferried to a riverside hideout in the state (Anambra).
It was during interrogation that he told the crooks that he’s Evans, and asked about who their leader was. When told he’s Ndubuisi, he gave them details that he’s in Port Harcourt Prisons (Rivers). The gang leader was called, and he confirmed that he knows Evans. He ordered them to drop him where he was accosted.
2. A gold ring worth $75,000 (N28.5 million) was retrieved from his house by the Police.
3. Police also discovered that he sent N20 million to his wife in Ghana four days before his arrest. So, it’s possible that he lied that his family relocated to Canada.
4. Another mansion in Ghana was traced to the notorious criminal. So, he has three houses in Ghana.
5. His property portfolio is being compiled as well as a forensic investigation into his bank transactions.
6. His dozen phones are also under probe with call logs being checked.