The love story of sensational singer popularly called Mr. Eazi and Temi Otedola, daughter of billionaire mogul (Femi Otedola) is a source of excitement on the internet. With the Wednesday (July 19) display of love as a small aircraft displayed a birthday message for Eazi as he clocked 26, courtesy of Temi, social media was agog.
But what do we know about the love birds whose romance was confirmed during the nuptials of Folarin Alakija and Nazanin Jafarian Ghaissarifa in the United Kingdom on Saturday, June 10?
Here are a few things encomium.ng knows for sure about the young couple:
1. Mr. Eazi was born in Port Harcourt (Rivers state) on July 19, 1991 (26 years old).
His full names are Oluwatosin Oluwole AJIBADE.
And he schooled in Lagos before moving to Accra (Ghana) around 2008.
2. Temi was born on March 20, 1996 (21 years old).
Her full names are Temiloluwa Elizabeth Ayomide Funmilayo Damilola OTEDOLA.
She schooled in Nigeria before moving to London.
3. Mr. Eazi’s parents are business inclined.
While his mother is an entrepreneur, his father, a pilot, is now running an aviation consultancy services company.
4. Temi’s parents are both big players in business.
Her mother, Nana, runs the hugely successful Garment Care, and her father (billionaire Femi Otedola) is Forte Oil’s owner whose tentacles extend to property.
5. Mr. Eazi moved to Ghana to attend Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
He has a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
6. Temi is a student of University College London where she’s studying Art History.
She also has her eyes on a master’s degree in Contemporary African Art.
7. Mr. Eazi released his debut, About to Blow, in July 2013.
He went on to sign a deal with Wizkid’s Starboy Entertainment in May 2016.
His second mixtape, Accra to Lagos, was released in February 2017.
8. Temi launched her fashion blog, jtofashion, in December 2014.
The well-travelled blogger has a huge following.
She was featured in British Vogue and has appeared on ‘Lagos to London: Britain’s New Super-rich’.
– Agbolade Owolabi