Weeks after being dethroned and dispossessed of her car, Chidinma Blessing Okeke, 20, has finally come forward to state her own side in the saga capable of ruining souls.
With a sex tape in public domain in three parts where she romped with another young lady, she had little chance of winning support.
But with this new interview, the beautiful damsel painted a picture of a naive and ambitious girl taken advantage of.
Here are some of her claims:
1. One of those who organised the pageant paid for her form, after assuring her that she could win.
2. A lady named Jane told her that before she could emerge Queen, she had to do some things, including the sex video.
3. She consented after some persuasion.
4. After winning the pageant, and before the Kia Rio car was handed to her, she was given a contract to sign.
5. When she told the organisers that she needed a lawyer to go through the contract, they threatened to release the sex tape. She eventually signed without her lawyer vetting the contract.
6. Since then, she became the organisers slave.
7. On October 11, 2016, she was invited to make a presentation at the organisers’ office. Later, she was shown the sex tape again, before her car and crown were retrieved.
8. When she reported the case to her uncle who lives in Abuja, his enquiry was followed by forwarding him the sex tape.
9. She denied being a lesbian.