Ahmed Musa, ex-Super Eagle’s captain and Leicester City’s forward, wedded this week for the second time. His new marriage has generated a lot of reactions from the public as he allegedly divorced his former wife, Jamila few weeks before he married his new wife, Juliet who many consider as a home breaker.
Encomium.ng brings you few things you ought to know about Ahmed Musa and his new wife, Juliet Adeh Ejue.
1. Ahmed Musa wedded for the second time on Tuesday, May 23, 201, in an Abuja court.
2. His new wife is Juliet Adeh Ejue, a native of Ogoja local council area of Cross River state.
3. He had two children from his previous marriage to his former wife Jamila.
4. His second marriage came weeks after he divorced his first wife.
5. His new wife is a graduate of the University of Calabar but based in Lagos.
6.They had their introduction on March 25, 2017.
7. Estranged wife, Jamila is back in Kano with her two kids.
8. Musa pacified Jamila with a house in Kano and a recent model Honda car.
– Azeezat Kareem and Shukurat Alimi