Did you hear of a man who cut off his wife’s left hand? Jacob Nwachukwu is his name.
Here are 10 things you should know about the unfortunate incident.
- The ugly incident happened at Abala in Obingwa Local Government Area of Abia State.
- The man who carried out this murderous act is, Jacob Nwachukwu, and his wife’s name is Nwadiokeonu Nwachukwu,
- The lived together in the city for many years until James, the husband had to relocate to the village after he lost his job, leaving his wife who is a trader, in the city.
- Mr James, visits his wife in the city occasionally and is said to always quarrel with his wife on every visit
- Neighbours had to intervened in their previous quarrels and help them settle
- On the day, Nwadiokeonu lost her left hand, her husband, Mr. Nwachukwu’s intention was to kill her with a machete but missed the target as the woman used her hand to defend herself before it was cut off.
- The wife’s suspected lover has since fled
- Nwadiokeonu Nwachukwu’s severed left hand had been taken to her husband’s village at Abala for burial.
- Nwadiokeonu Nwachukwu is currently receiving treatment at a local hospital in Aba,
- Police at Ogbor Hill Police Station Aba Police Command has begun investigation into the incident
‘Seyifunmi Adebote for encomium.ng