Prophecies are signposts and roadmaps on the journey of destiny. They provide comfort and give assurance from the mind of God concerning the future.
They stabilize us in the midst of the storms of life. When others are concerned and fear grips their hearts, a person with prophetic insight is not moved because he has understanding of the times.
This informed the release of astonishing prophecies annually by Brother Joshua Iginla of Champion Royal Assembly, Abuja as they affect the nation and some individuals.
Here are some of his predictions for 2017…
- In 2017, I see more pressure on his Excellency, Mr. President to sack the incumbent CBN Governor. It will take divine Grace for him to remain in that office.
- Senator Saraki. The Senate president should not think that the trials are over. I see more storm and trials that will take a new turn from his enemies and political distractors. They will scheme for his removal. He should be very careful because I see much betrayal of promise. They might backstab him. I see promises made in the secret to him that will not be kept. He should pray that the people in his camp should not see the storm overwhelming him, thus leaving him in the storm.
- The hardship and poverty in Nigeria will increase. Mr. President will do all he can in his power to reshuffle some of his cabinet in order to rescue issues but because his administration has more enemies than friends, they will frustrate all his efforts. However, I see a light at the end of the tunnel but it will not free us from this hardship. Rather, it will increase, it will be strong but I have good news for you, those who know their God will be exempted.
- I see a part in this country that the military will move swiftly to rescue because of the crisis that will come out of there.
- The dollar exchange rate will rise up above 600. It will go up.
- His Excellency, Mr. President should pray for his health, I see him traveling out for an unscheduled health checkup. But this time, it will be more serious. He should pray for his health, God will keep him.
- There will be serious attempt to frustrate the Vice President. This attempt will be so strong. There are some cabals that will want him out of the seat. This attempt would not just be by political measures but an attempt through striking of his life as well. He should pray and be careful but the Lord will keep him.
- The Churches in Nigeria will go through serious persecution. Some major ministries will receive serious court judgement that will be unfavourable but God will keep such ministries.
- The current government will prevail so much over the issue of Boko Haram but it will not die. Rather, it will take a new dimension. It will worsen but at the tail end between 2017 – 2018, most especially 2018, that’s when we will get the victory better on the issue of Boko haram.
- I see another monster that will be created before the end of this regime meant to distract the incumbent President and his crew. Just as Boko Haram was a distraction to the previous Government. I see another distraction that is coming. It will be stronger than what we heard about. That’s why we should continue to pray not to continue going from one circle of battle to the other.
- The agitation of Biafra will take another turn. Pray so that this time it should not be bloody. We should pray for Kanu Nnamdi, the Biafra leader, because I see a health challenge and I see bitterness and agitation from this same region he is coming from.
- I keep repeating this prophecy for the past three years and I’m still repeating it. There is a great man of God whose candle light has finished. There’s nothing we can do about it. This is a home calling to glory and I keep saying this. God said I should re-echo it. This is an important but sensitive minister in the body of Christ. His candle light has gone down but is living by Extra grace. I still see this same prophecy in 2017. I pray God will show mercy and grace on him.
- We should pray against another terrorist attack in Abuja. God will avert it!
- A former president and great man should pray to cross this year 2017 to the next year.
- The clamour for his Excellency, Mr President, to come back in 2019 will be very high. Buhari should be very careful. There are a lot of judases around him. They are only digging his grave for him unknowingly. He should be very careful.
- I see a governor that will narrowly escape death. God will keep him. In fact, he will have to go to the house of God thanksgiving.
- APC has served its purpose. In 2017, the party will begin to see major Cracks and before 2019 there’s a powerful party that will merge out and will form strong alliance in 2017. It will become solid in 2018. APC has served it’s purpose.
A new party that will take Nigeria to the next level will rise up and I don’t know how but I see this party consisting of members of the ruling party and opposition party fusing together causing what I call unwanted diffusion that will lead to a future catastrophe but before it, there is going to be calm on the nerves of Nigerians. Even the new party that will come in is like joining petrol and Kerosine together and mixing it up with water.
- I’m sorry to say this but it is what I Saw. Nigeria will continue to have old faces ruling this country. They will keep circulating powers among themselves. The faces we will be seeing won’t be really new. They will keep changing from one regime to another till 2031.
- In 2031, I see a face rising up that will take Nigeria to where we ought to be. He is a true David we should look up to. A strong, vibrant, intelligent leader and a bridge maker. By this time, 3 major political fathers who caused change in this generation would have gone to glory.
- God said there are some cabals he’s going to call to glory before the true David emerge.
- We must pray against cancellation of results after election in 2019.
- I see the seat of an African leader empty because of death.
- Some politicians are agitating to rule forever. As long as they are on the seat, there’s nothing anyone can do about it. Hear what God said about them. He said ‘ Is it not the living that will rule? The dead body can’t rule.
- I see thick dark cloud over Sokoto. Please pray for Sokoto state in 2017.
- Pray for the aviation industry. I saw thick dark cloud on one of the airlines. I pray and I cancel such aircraft crash in Jesus name.
- There will be some cabal in the ruling party that will move the motion to remove the National chairman of the ruling party. They will pass vote of no confidence against him. They will cry and criticize him more. It will be very strong just as it happened in PDP, It will happen in APC. I see the seat of the national ruling party leader shaking before the next election.
- Buhari will do his best to move Nigeria forward but all his best will be thwarted by the enemies of Nigeria. It is not about Buhari, it is about some cabals who are enemies of Nigeria. Though we have angels sitting at the helms of affairs, if these cabals don’t die, Nigeria will remain in a cage.
- There will be mass loss of Job most especially in the banking industry. There will be lot of retrenchment.
– TADE ASIFAT