The president of the Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has released 50 prophecies for the year 2017. Going by the divine messages, the New Year will be a mixed bag of events as he says things are likely to get tougher though with some positive signs at interval. Natural disasters, crises, disappointments are most likely, especially in the world’s political arena, while prayers remain the key to avert tragedies and bring more blessings.
Below is the list of the prophecies, as revealed on Monday, December 12,2016.
– I see terrorism on the increase.
– The Buhari government should not relax yet on Boko Haram, I see it coming back.
– Buhari will face impeachment threats.
– America and China will have a major face-off.
– I see crude oil flowing in Northern Nigeria, it is real.
– Abuja will experience a major fire explosion.
– America’s incoming president, Donald Trump will face impeachment threats as members of Congress will divide over his style of leadership. Donald Trump will favour Israel, as I see American Embassy being moved to Jerusalem.
– I see an airplane that has a Nigerian logo (National Carrier).
– More Nigerian judges will be arrested and humiliated.
– In 2017, the economy will pick up a bit but still, hunger everywhere.
– I see people crying over Bamanga Tukur.
– I see mass sack in these Nigerian banks, Ecobank, Diamond, Fidelity, GT Bank.
– Recession in Nigeria will slip into depression in 2017.
– President Buhari and the Senate will have crucial disagreement.
– I see major crisis over 2017 budget.
– I see budget delay.
– President Buhari’s health needs attention.
– Buhari will be bereaved in 2017.
– The money-doubling scheme, MMM will dupe more Nigerians, I see court cases.
– Twice, Nigeria’s vice president, Osinbajo will face removal.
– I see one US Dollars being exchanged for N615.
– MTN and GLO will face hardship in the New Year.
– A former First Lady of Nigeria needs prayer over her health.
– I see a plan to poison the current First Lady of Nigeria (Aisha Buhari).
– I see a huge number of Chibok Girls with kids.
– Nnamdi Kanu’s detention to cause international crisis, God is angry with Buhari as he continues to keep him in detention.
– The Liberian election, I see continuity.
– I see the incoming Ghanaian president sending many to jail.
– I see killings in Ekiti.
– EFCC will come after senators and House of Reps members and I see mass arrests for their refusal to endorse Magu.
– I see kidnappers entering schools.
– Nigeria will lose a great man of God.
– Terrorists will be arrested in Lagos State.
– Traditional rulers will be indicted and arrested for corruption.
– Lufthansa Airline, Dana Airline, Aero Contractor, I see staff protesting.
– America will have financial crisis.
– A serving Minister in Nigeria will die.
– Nigeria to secure foreign funds.
– Doctors will go on strike.
– Mega party will swallow up APC.
– I see new leadership for APC.
– I see DSS being taken to court.
– France, Spain and Russia to pray against train derailment.
– I see a new school building collapse.
– Nollywood will get help but it needs prayer as I see it losing two major players.
– Fulani herdsmen again; Taraba, Benue, Imo and Jigawa.
– Kano State will organize prayer against major deaths and natural disasters. Major celebration in Edo State but pray against road crashes.
- TADE ASIFAT