As damaging sex scandals rage in Nigeria, ‘the man of God’ in the middle of the storm, Apostle Johnson Suleman, is away in the United States of America for a crusade that will see him in four other countries.
Arriving Washington DC on Monday, March 13, he will hold a two day session there from today.
He’s expected in Ghana, Cyprus, Turkey and Egypt.
The spaced crusades may see him returning to Nigeria and taking off again.
With monumental sex scandals hanging on his neck, here are the allegations as they stand today:
1. His love-gone-sour with Stephanie Otobo who described his manhood and sexual preference.
2. Nollywood actress Daniella Okeke linked to his Mercedes Benz GL 450 (MUS 123 EJ) and a house in Mende, Maryland (Lagos).
3. A former usher in his church, Queen Esther alleging abortion and spiritual attack who wants protection from Kaduna state government.
4. Link to another actress, Ruth Kadiri who has refused to say anything about her alleged liaison.
5. A staffer of AIT who purportedly claimed she was sexually assaulted.
All these allegations have been labelled a witch-hunt because Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide wanted the killing of Christians to stop.