What's Trending

Apple’s new iPhone 6 catches fire in man’s pocket

An American, Phillip Lecter had the experience of his life when his new iPhone 6 bent and burst into flames in his back pocket, burning his buttocks in the process.

Mr. Lecter, who was riding a rickshaw in Tucson, Arizona, U.S.A, when the incident occurred, said the phone was so hot in his pocket he could feel his leg burning.

“I pulled the Apple iPhone 6 out of my pocket and threw it to the side. Someone from a crowd of spectators threw a cup of water on my leg to put the fire out on my jeans.

“This was a surreal experience and if it hadn’t happened to me I wouldn’t believe it myself,” he said.

 

Related Stories:

Comments

comments

About the Author