Alhaji Babatunde Alade Balogun, the former commissioner for Home Affairs and Culture in Lagos, has emerged the new Chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos State.
He emerged through a voice vote conducted by officials of Independent National Electoral Commission at the State Secretariat of the party on Saturday, May 19, 2018.
Others officials of the state executive of the party who emerged through the same process are:
1. Mr Sunday Akinsanya Ajose, the Deputy Chairman.
2. Mr Funsho Ologunde , Vice Chairman, Lagos West.
3. Mr Hakeem Bamgbola, Vice Chairman, Lagos Central
4. Ashipa Kaoli Olusanya , Vice Chairman , Lagos East
5 . Hon Dr Wale Ahmed, State Secretary
6. Mr Joe Igbokwe, State Publicity Secretary
7. Hon Jumoke Okoya – Thomas, State Women Leader
8. Alhaji Abdullahi Enilolobo, State Organising Secretary
9 Mr Ademola Sadiq, State Legal Adviser
10. Mr Abiodun Salami, Assistant State Publicity Secretary.