Britain’s expensive streets are located in London. New research has revealed the 10 most expensive streets in Britain. Interestingly, they are all in London!
Topping the list of the most expensive streets is Kesington Palace Gardens. It will cost an average of £38.26 million to buy a house there.
Over the years, Kesington and Notting Hill have been nicknamed the boulevard of billionaires.
According to the research, more than 40,000 new property millionaires have been created across Britain this year so far amid rising house price. Citing that 82 percent of Britain’s property millionaires live in London or the South East of England.
Below are the top 10 most expensive streets in Britain and how much they are valued at:
1. Kensington Palace Gardens, W8, £38,266,143
2. The Boltons, SW10, £33,314,108
3. Grosvenor Crescent, SW1X, £21,635,151
4. Courtenay Avenue, N6, £19,000,018
5. Manresa Road, SW3, £13,281,914
6. Compton Avenue, N6, £13,212,238
7. Frognal Way, NW3, £12,797,040
8. Ilchester Place, W14, £12,774,204
9. Cottesmore Gardens, W8, £10,816,448
10. Chester Square, SW1W, £10,635,410