Following the recent appointment of seven Permanent Secretaries in the State Public Service, the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) has approved the deployment of eleven Permanent Secretaries in the State Public Service.
According to a Circular issued today by the Head of Service, Mrs. Oluseyi Williams, four newly appointed Permanent Secretaries were deployed and seven subsisting Permanent Secretaries were redeployed.
The redeployed Permanent Secretaries are:
1. Mr. Olalekan Adeleke Ogunbanwo from Lagos Television/Radio Services to Parastatals Monitoring Office.
2. Mr. Adekunle Mubashiru Ajanaku formerly of the Deputy Governor’s Office to the Lagos Television/Radio Services.
3. Engr. Paul Omotayo Bamgbose-Martins from the Office of Works to Office of Infrastructure.
4. Mr. Nurudeen Adeyinka Ojora-Adejiyan of the Local Government Service Commission was moved to the Teachers Establishment and Pensions Office.
5. Mr. Ashamu Sewanu Fadipe from the Ministry of Tourism and Intergovernmental Relations now to serve at the Local Government Service Commission
6. Mrs. Olufunmilayo Adebusola Balogun of the Ministry of Home Affairs and Culture to Ministry of Tourism and Intergovernmental Relations and
7. Mrs. Omotayo Amoke Olabenjo from the Civil Service Commission is to take over at the Ministry of Home Affairs and Culture.
The four newly deployed Permanent Secretaries are:
1. Mrs. Jokotola Ojosipe-Ogundimu to serve at the Civil Service Commission;
2. Mr. Micheal Olajuwon Dawodu to serve at the Deputy Governor’s Office
3. Engr. Olujimi Nunayon Hotonu to take charge at the Office of Works and
4. Mrs. Oluwatoyin Adepeju Adegbuji-Onikoyi to serve at the Ministry of Finance.
In the same vein, His Excellency, the Governor had earlier approved the deployment of three newly Tutors-General/Permanent Secretaries as follows;
1. Mrs. Florence Adebola Ogunfidodo to serve at Education District I
2. Mrs. Margaret Titilayo Solarin to serve at Education District II; and
3. Mr. Yinka Gbemi Olaniyi to servce at Education District III
The circular added that all the newly appointed Permanent Secretaries are to resume immediately at their respective posts of deployment while the redeployed Permanent Secretaries are to complete their hand-over formalities and report in their new respective posts on Monday, 20th January, 2014.
OFFICE OF THE HEAD OF SERVICE, LAGOS STATE