The beautiful bride sparkled and shimmered in sonorous and soothing togs during all the ceremonies in Minna and Gombe. Glittering jewelry were added to her ensembles to good effect.
A picture of grace and allure, her designers turned her into a keen student of high fashion.
Here are some of the gorgeous attires she adorned at her nuptials:
* For the dinner on Friday, May 12, Halima Babangida wore a floor length, body caressing white dress bejewelled with flaming blue stones.
Her dramatic headgear, with fan-like designs was trimmed with blue sequins.
* Flaming red number with gold motifs for the Cultural night on Thursday, May 11, left many gasping.
With frills by the elbow down to her wrists, her shin to ankle also had the frilly design.
Red and gold headgear and ipele (wrap) completed her look.
With sparkling earrings, she didn’t need a necklace.
* Her gold and red aso oke iro and buba, with gele (headgear) and ipele (wrap), was a lavish combo for the afternoon session with women on Thursday, May 11.
Gold and red beads necklace and earrings said class in capital letters.
* Her white heavenly wedding gown with veils by Deola Sagoe left no one in doubt about her fancy for finicky fashion.
Understated jewelry completed the dainty look.
* The beige and silver garb for the wedding Fatiha, with the flamboyant headgear won many fans.
Halima Babangida’s outstanding wedding wardrobe perches on top of the league with her ensembles put at hefty sum.