The Sunday Times released its coveted list of one thousand richest people in the United Kingdom on Sunday, May 7, 2017, with brothers Sri and Gopi Hinduja leading with £16.2 billion net worth.
There are 134 billionaires on the list, 14 more than 2016.
The list also had 26 year old Hugh Grovenor, the Duke of Westminster, with £9.52 billion.
Other popular faces on the Rich List are tennis legend Andy Murray (£77 million), actor Daniel Radcliffe (£78 million), actor and musician Harry Styles (£40 million), actress Emma Watson (£39 million), footballer Zlatan Ibrahimovic (£110 million) and singer Adele (£125 million).
Here are the top 10 richest men in the United Kingdom…
Top 10 richest according to The Sunday Times Rich List
- Sri and Gopi Hinduja. Worth: £16,200m
- Len Blavatnik. Worth: 15,982
- David and Simon Reuben. Worth: £14,000
- Lakshmi Mittal and family. Worth: £13,229m
- Alisher Usmanov. Worth £11,791m
- Ernesto and Kirsty Bertarelli. Worth: £11,500m
- Guy, George and Galen Jr Weston and family. Worth: £10,500m
- Kirsten and Jorn Rausing. Worth: £9,660m
- The Duke of Westminster and the Grosvenor family. Worth: £9,520m
10: Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken and Michel de Carvalho. Worth: £9,300m