Career burn-out is becoming increasing unnoticed as more people suffer from the condition which may lead to full-blown mental break down.
Dr Sherry Benton, the founder of TAO Connect, an online therapy service, listed signs to look out for before your health suffers:
1. Lack of restful sleep and prolonged tiredness
2. Working for long hours without adequate support staff and shared responsibilities
3. Meaningless tasks or job which drains your sense of self-worth.
4. Seeking perfection in all tasks and trying to please everyone
5. Missing job/life balance with mininal social activities