You can actually save yourself from being killed – like Lowo Oyediran in Ibadan and Bilyamin Mohammed Bello in Abuja – if you do the right things.
A man can choose carefully a peaceful spouse with long courtship and background checks.
So, how do you prevent domestic violence that can lead to death?
Encomium.ng lists some failsafe methods that will ensure you escape being murdered:
1. Don’t womanise. And if you do, never leave signs of philandering
2. Don’t marry a jealous woman
3. Don’t condone violence
4. Court for a long time to test her level of tolerance
5. See marriage counsellors before the wedding
6. Check her history of violence and mental health
If your wife is jealous, quick to anger and violence, and has injured you once…run!