Jennifer Obayuwana, first child of dandy and mogul (John Obayuwana) treated family and friends to a colourful birthday dinner at Eko Hotel’s Sky Lounge (Victoria Island, Lagos) on Monday, May 23. Guests of the Executive Director at Polo Luxury included the Olori of Oonirisa, Wuraola Ogunwusi, Elohor Aisien (Beth Models’ boss and events planner), Agbani Darego (former Miss World and designer), Ene Lawani ( former Miss Nigeria and Mr. Obayuwana’s partner), Folly Coker (Lagos’ Commissioner for Tourism and Culture) and Bola Bologun ( style aficionado)…
At 35, Jennifer has established herself as an A-star student of high fashion and style, writing her name in gold as a fashionista to cheer.
Here are 10 revelations you should hold on to about the delectable princess of elegance and class…
1. Jennifer is the first child of her father (John), and the only child of her mother (Comfort).
2. She has a 23 year old step sister, Johanna who’s studying abroad.
3. She was educated abroad, spending many years in Switzerland .
4. She speaks a number of foreign languages.
5. She has an 11 year old son, Osaro (born on February 2).
6. She’s engaged to former footballer and businessman Peter Salah (37), and their wedding is possibly this year in France.
7. Both met in Abuja when he came to the Polo store there to buy a watch.
8. He proposed marriage on December 31,2014, at Eko Signature ( Victoria Island, Lagos).
9. Jennifer Obayuwana understands high fashion, its lexicon and nuances, the trade and its tricks like a gifted and called entrepreneur.
10. Her dress sense and endowment of assembling ensembles elevate her far beyond her years.