The Police have named the terrorist in Wednesday, March 22, Westminster (London, the United Kingdom) attack where three died and over 40 injured as Khalid Masood.
Here are a few more details about the middle-aged Asian and updates on the terror attack:
1. Khalid Masood was born in Kent, and recently moved to the West Midlands (Birmingham).
2. He’s 52 years old, and had a previous convictions for violence, assault, possession of offensive weapons and public order offences.
3. He’s married and has three children.
4. Described as a career criminal, he was an English teacher into body building.
5. In total, eight suspected accomplices and associates have been arrested.
6. Neighbours claimed Khalid Masood lived in Winson Green area of Birmingham with a woman and young child said to be about five or six.
7. He reportedly left the area around December.
8. The Middle East terror group, ISIS described Masood as its soldier.
9. The £32,000 Hyandai Tucson used in mowing down pedestrians and cyclists was rented in Birmingham’s Spring Hill.