The name ‘Emeka Okonkwo’ may not be popular, but lovers of Nigerian music, especially the 5 Star Music artistes like KCEE, Harrysong and Skiibii must have heard ‘E-Money’ in songs by the aforementioned artistes.
Recently, E-Money was in the news for the third time for the same reason – his spraying machine and his generous cash-doling. The first was at Quilox Nightclub during King of Fuji Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate‘s party; the second was at Mike Ezuruonye‘s sister wedding- Chika’s on April 12, 2016, and the latest was at the weekend at Eagles player, Ogenyi Onazi’s white wedding.
E-Money is actually the CEO of the 5 Star Music record label and he surprisingly happens to be the younger brother of Mr. Limpopo, KCEE (Kingsley Okonkwo).
Find out more amazing facts about the man who spends money as if it grows on tree here:
1. He is married to Juliet, a British citizen who he met long ago while she was in her second year in school.
2. He used to live in Ajegunle, with his brothers when he was younger and struggling to make ends meet.
3. He proposed to his wife Juliet with a car as an engagement gift.
4. After his traditional marriage, he didn’t have enough money to travel back to Lagos. He had to borrow N20, 000 from KCEE.
5. E-Money and his wife, Juliet run a joint account and she controls and manages the entire family finances.
6. E-Money and Juliet both have three handsome boys.
7. E-Money loves football and had great respect for the late Stephen Keshi.
8. He has a gold-themed house in Omole Estate, Ikeja, Lagos.
9. His favourite colours are White, Gold and Black.
10. He is into oil and gas and entertainment industry, doubles as the CEO of Five Star Music.
11. He is very proud of his family and quiet social media savvy; his twitter and instagram handle is (@iam_emoney1).
12. He also runs a freight company, Emmy Cargoes LTD.
13. He drives expensive automombiles – from Range Rover to BMWs, Jaguars, Toyota Prado and Merc.edes Benz G-wagon
Seyifunmi Adebote for encomium.ng