Kayode Eyitayo Oluokun, the alleged lover of Ronke Shonde, whose corpse was discovered on Friday, May 6, 2016 morning, was unveiled last week. The gentleman has a date with the police this week.
And many are curious about who the man fingered in the saga as a suspected lover of the mother of two children is.
Encomium.ng brings you 6 intimate details about the gentleman…
1. Kayode’s birthday is November 15.
2. He grew up in Ibadan (Oyo state), and attended the popular Loyola College in the ancient city.
3. He studied at the University of Lagos.
4. He is also married (and wedding anniversary is March 31).
5. He works at LEARN Africa on Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, where he’s Field Sales Manager or District Manager.
6. Kayode and Ronke are friends on Facebook .