Following the tension generated by the clash between the Army and the Indeginous People of Biafra (IPOB), a group called The Umuahia Youth Movement has called on the state government to immediately dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s father because of the involvement of Nnamdi Kanu in the ongoing chaos in the state.
Encomium.ng brings you more details about Nnamdi Kanu’s father. . .
* His Royal Majesty, Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) is the paramount ruler of Isiama Afaraukwu, an autonomous community in Umuahia, Abia state.
* The traditional ruler is the father of the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu.
* The monarch failed to call his son to order, instead he encouraged him in his agitation for the freedom of Biafra, hence the current security situation and shut down of economic activities in the state.
* He is presumed unfit to be a king as he can not caution his son to abide by the rules and regulations of the country.
* However, he cannot just be deposed as the process of handling traditional matters are enshrined in the laws of the land.
Although he has been reportedly missing, ever since the raid in his palace by the military personnel, it is believed that the traditional rulers who are the members of his constituency are the ones with the power to depose him at the appropriate time.