More questions than answers are flying around following the arrest this afternoon (Monday, September 26) of star actor Kalu Ikeagwu by security agents over a stolen phone!
The Nollywood star, who neighbours thought was abducted by kidnappers, returned home in the night to explain that a phone his personal assistant bought from Computer Village in Ikeja (Lagos) was stolen during a robbery in Abuja where one of the victims was killed.
And those who had shouted kidnap are now asking more questions :
1. Who actually bought and uses the stolen phone?
2. Why was Kalu Ikeagwu’s name given at the point of purchase?
3. Was his address also used?
4. Or was the stolen phone traced by special gadgets to him?
5. Why didn’t he tell neighbours that he was being arrested since the agents introduced themselves?
6. Why didn’t his wife who was suspected to be aware that her husband was arrested simply inform neighbours what happened?
These questions and more need answers to quickly resolve the confusion…