Dr. Olukoya – We must pray against senseless massacre
At the church’s annual crossover night service held at its Prayer City warned Nigerians that the economy may experience a “violent crash”.
– Those who shed innocent blood will receive acidic judgment, no matter their religion, because no man has the right to take the life of a fellow human being
– 2016 will be a year of destruction of blood-thirsty campaign
– We must pray against senseless massacres.
– 2016 will witness more earthquakes, tsunamis, mysterious crashes and disappearances; He stressed further that children of God need serious prayers to tackle activities of eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood in the new year.
– Stubborn, long-time enemies of God’s children will be in trouble, while seats and positions of God’s children, presently occupied by wrong persons, shall be recovered this year, as evil gates of Christians’ fathers’ houses shall be forced open.
On the international political scene, the cleric called for prayers for the so-called super powers because some of their decisions have angered heaven.