ADEBOYE – “Nigerian’s future will be determined this year, not 2015”
TB JOSHUA – “Many key leaders will fall”
OLUKOYA – “A year of earthquakes and famine”
OYAKHILOME – “It is a year of greatness”
Africans, they say, are incurably hopeful. Thus, as each year begins, Nigerians in particular cling to the words of their popular clergy to predict what’s in stock for the year. In 2014, the top five predictions making waves are presented below:
1. God says a divine promise of more than a decade ago will begin to find fulfillment.
2. Someone can expect a prominent divine visitation that will radically alter the course of his or her life
3. Someone will have the first taste. There will be quite a few narrow escapes of tragedies
1. The future of Nigeria will be determined this year and not in 2015
2. The equation at the beginning of the year will be different from equation at the year end. Therefore, don’t jump into conclusion.
1. There will be major breakthroughs in medicine and science
2. Pray against noisy, highly destructive storms
3. Pray against monumental fire outbreaks.
NB: Other prophecies are not for public consumption, says Pastor Adeboye. We contacted the ministry’s media aides who corroborated the story. ” Yes, that’s what God spoke through his servant concerning 2014.”
He delivered the message on Tuesday, December 31, 2013, in a live broadcast on Emmanuel TV. He declared 2014 a year of Crossing the Bridge, prophesying it to be a year of destiny where corruption would be corrected in Nigeria as corrupt leaders would go down.
“We are tempted so that we may pray the more. Afflictions are meant for our spiritual benefit. This New Year is not like any other year. It is a year of crossing bridge. To cross the bridge, you need to grab onto faith.
“This is not for the mighty. Many of the mighty will fall. Pray for them. The rich, famous and popular – many will fall this 2014 because crossing the bridge is not going to be easy; they need God. Many of them believe it is their own making to be great in their own area of expertise. 98 percent of businesses and companies are owned by these people.
“Many people that are not known will rise by destiny. There will be a leadership tussle on who will lead and who will be presidential candidate in APC which will affect them as a political party. They should be vigilant. Many are with them in flesh but not in spirit.
“Many of the key leaders in political parties will go down in 2014. If many key leaders go down with 2014, what will now happen in 2015?
“Pray for 2015 to be fulfilled. The beginner is not the owner but the finisher.
“What will happen in 2014 will result in the correction of corruption in Nigeria because many corrupt leaders will go down in 2014.
“God has promised that 2014 is the year of destiny. Your destiny cannot be changed. This new year, your destiny cannot be tampered with. I command your dream to come true, your dream to come to fulfillment, in Jesus’ name.”
On Wednesday, January 8, 2014, we contacted the prophet through his spokespersons and they confirmed the detail.” Yes, it’s true. And barely five days after the prediction, the media streamlined the confirmation of the struggle within APC on who will represent them at each level.”
Dr. Olukoya tagged the year the passover year with reference to Exodus 12 vs 21, wherein promises would be fulfilled, he also drew a nexus between the number 14 and the passover. Going to the prophecies, he said:
1. This year is going to be one of great revival
2. It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers
3. There is going to be deliverance this year from afflictions and bondages
4. A year of monumental failure for those who trust in the occult
5. A year of harvest of babies
6. A year of wonders and mysteries
7. A year wherein strange hands shall compete for flags and damage it(to be forestalled by prayer)
8. He said something about violent storms
9. A year of deliverance for many, as the passover signified an halt to the Israelites bondage.
10. Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless.
11. A year of heavy angelic visitation.
12. A year for prophetic dreamers (take cognisance of your dreams this year)
13. A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for the country
14. A year when many companies shall go bankrupt (to be forestalled by prayer)
15. A year of earthquakes and famine.
16. A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.
17. Traders shall be chased out of God’s temple this year
18. A year of marine madness.
Capping it, he gave seven necessities for this year. He said you need divine presence, divine power, divine protection, divine provision, divine purpose, divine positioning and divine promotion. In conclusion, he emphasised the need for the pleading of the blood of Jesus this year, also drawing a nexus with the Israelites passover.
On Monday, January 6, 2014, we contacted one of his media aides, Mr. Idowu Ajanaku, who confirmed the story. “Yes, that’s the prophecy as delivered by Dr. Olukoya.”
Here is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy’s prophetic message for 2014. “God has said 2014 is the year of greatness. He will magnify you. This is the year of your greatness and that greatness will begin from this day. He will begin to magnify you in the sight of the people. They would look at you and wonder. You would be a wonder to your generation. You would be a wonder to your nation, to your city and to your town. You would be a wonder to the whole world. Greatness is in your spirit, it will not be taken from you”.
PROPHET M.K.O TIBETAN
The head shepherd Celestial Church of Christ, Elisha Parish, Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan released 2014 predictions late December 2013. The prediction are contained in a 255 page book which was launched on Sunday, December 22, 2013, at his church headquarters at Ajegunle, Lagos, with high profile personalities in attendance.
Revered for his sound knowledge through prayer and fasting, the clergy widely described as the Nostradamus of our time, predicted the second term victory for Obama, the death of Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu, and a host of others which came to pass.
His 2014 predictions go thus:
1. Nigerians should pray and fast against high rate of robbery in 2014 and 2015.
2. The government should adopt confederation system by giving power to regions.
3. Nigerians should embark on mechanized farming.
4. Nigerians should pray against another fuel price increase in February 2014.
5. There will be cabinet reshuffle before the end of 2014.
6. Nigerians should pray against windstorm in August and September in some states.
7. Nigerians should pray against bloodshed over President Jonathan’s second term ambition.
8. There will be change in the political equation in Nigeria.
United States of America
1. A Democrat, Joe Biden will be the next US President.
2. President Barack Obama will grant amnesty to people in the USA.
3. There should be prayer against inferno in California, Georgia, Chicago, Denver and Maryland.
4. There should be prayer against deaths among five retired senior police officers in Philadelphia and New York.
1. There must be maximum security in Manchester, Glasgow, Peckham, Northern Ireland and Scotland against attacks.
2. There should be prayer against terrible occurrence in the royal household.
3. There should be prayer against disunity among Britain’s lawmakers.
1. There will be economic crisis in France.
2. There should be prayer against political crisis in Turkey.
3. Many of EU banks kicking against EU laws will be exposed.
4. EU should beware of China’s interference.
Sports in Europe
1. Barcelona will not get to the final of the UEFA Champions League.
2. Real Madrid will win the UEFA Champions League and play in the final with Bayern Munchen.
3. Brazil will win the 2014 World Cup.
4. Manchester City will win Capital One Cup.
5. There will be dispute between Jose Mourinho and Abrahamovic.
6. Manchester United will perform better next season.
7. Arsene Wenger may leave Arsenal at the end of the season if the club ends the season without trophy.
8. Bayern Munchen will win the German league.
-Major bomb blast eminent
-bloodshed on January 25, 2014, but may be averted with prayer
The General overseer of Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministry, aka Liberation City, Dr. Chris Okafor gave his prophesies for 2014, during the cross over service on Tuesday, December 31, 2014. He said those prophesies came as a warning to all and if the people involved are very sensitive, they should work and pray against all these revelations…
Major bomb blast will shake the country
The oracle said there will be a major bomb blast that will rock the country and many families will perish. He claimed that these will happen simultaneously but if the country can come together to pray, God might listen to their cry. These things will happen as a result of enmity between people, but it can be averted.
Air disaster in first, second and third month of the year
“God revealed to me that there will be a major air disaster in the early month of the year, that might claim lives of so many eminent Nigerians. We will like to use this opportunity to call on all stakeholders in the aviation industry to come alive in discharging their duties because God has revealed this so as to correct the errors and redeem his people. So, it’s left in to the hand of the regulator to ensure safety in the air.”
Bloodshed in first month of the year
There will be bloodshed on Saturday, January 25, 2014. However, it is not directly stated which channels it will come from, either through road, water or air but the major thing is for the people to pray against any form of accident on that day.
2014, year of greater increase
The oracle landed with a soft touch while rounding off his prophesies for the year with the declaration that the year in review, is of greater increase in all ramifications for those that believe and serve God diligently. He said all the people that labour on the right path will reap the fruit of their labour, while he challenged all political office-holders to look for ways by which their impact will be felt across the country as he also challenged Nigerians to continue to pray for the survival of democracy in the country.
On Tuesday, January 7, 2014, his media aide, Sunday Ade Yemi claimed the predictions were straight from God as revealed through Prophet Chris Okafor.