US-based website (Richest Lifestyle) has listed President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria as the 6th Richest African president.
The website in an article titled, ‘Richest African Presidents 2014′ released a compilation of the nine richest presidents and kings in Africa where it declared that Nigeria’s President Jonathan is worth $100 million.
The full list are as follows…
- Jose Eduardo dos Santos of Angola – Net Worth: $20 Billion
- Mohammed VI of Morocco – Net Worth: $2.5 Billion
- Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo of Equatorial Guinea – $600 Million
- Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya – Net Worth: $500 Million
- Paul Biya of Cameroon – Net Worth: $200 Million
- King Mswati III of Swaziland – Net Worth: $100 Million (The monarch shares the number 6 spot with President Jonathan)
- Idriss Deby of Chad – Net Worth: $50 Million
- Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe – Net Worth: $10 Million