Many Nigerians got to work this wet Thursday (April 28) morning to find their darling songstress, Tiwa Savage of the Mavin Records alongside her handsome husband, Tunji Balogun, aka Teebillz, trending for the wrong reasons.
Here are Five salient points to note from Teebillz’s uncouth rant on Instagram…
- Teebillz Is a Starved man: One of the first lessons in marriage is to always keep your husband fed. Tiwa has apparently not been paying attention to her husband’s needs in that department. “Pls tell the world, have you asked your husband in the last 3 years if he has eaten. Thank you to Annie Idibia and Anita our neighbor that provides home cooked meal for me when I needed.” This is the rant of a man hungry for his wife’s food and more. Is it too much to ask for?
- Teebillz Needs Urgent Help for depression: One thing clear from the entire episode is that the man is in urgent need of help before he hurts himself and those who love him. Depression is a serious condition that if left unattended can lead to not just suicide but also murder. His family and friends Must locate him asap and make sure he isn’t alone till he gets help.
- Randy Don Jazzy, Dr. Sid and 2Face: Rumours Tiwa savage was sleeping with Don Jazzy had been flying around for so long but this validation by Teebillz has taken the tales to another level. The biggest victims are probably Dr. Sid and 2Face who are married and would have to handle this unexpected storm with maturity.
- Poor Omawumi and Hubby: One of the things Omawumi has successfully managed to do until now is to keep her marriage away from public glare. It is highly unfair to see her dragged into an issue that isn’t her cup of tea.
- Disrespected His Father: It is one thing to have a problem with your marriage and go on social media to expose your dirty linen. It is another to drag your father in the mud in the process. “I ended up having kids like you by multiple women and my marriage didn’t make it to 2 years just like the one you had with my mum. Why the f**k did God made you my father.” It is unthinkable in this part of the world to insult your father especially when he is not responsible for how you manage your home. Blaming your father for your marital failure because he had similar problems is lower than low.