There is no burn as pleasant as from the fire of love.
Think back to the first few weeks of meeting your spouse. Do you remember that giddy feeling, the butterflies at just the thought of him? Waking up with a smile and not even wanting to go to bed in the first place? Those heady days when the flame of love was burning bright? Those endless hours spent in passionate embrace? Now fast-forward a few months, years, decades. Yes, the love may still be strong, but where’s the excitement; that magnetic passion? Ladies, it’s time to ignite the spark!
With the passage of time, things are bound to get comfortable. Fraternal even. No matter how much in love you remain, your relationship needs a little freshening up from time to time.A reboot. Ladies, when was the last time you spiced things up with your man? When last did you experience that exhilarating feeling of being closer than close to your man? When last did you see his eyes reflect that passionate fire in yours?
How can you change this? Simple. A woman who feels beautiful can’t help but project that feeling to others, and often it can be the little unseen things that make all the difference. One of the 100 most influential people of the 20th century, Coco Chanel, once said “A woman should wear perfume wherever she wants to be kissed”. Translation – smell irresistible!
Where love lives, every woman should not just want romance and fun in her relationship, she should create it. Research shows that 43% of women are as likely as men to initiate that spark, while more than 21% take the initiative and start the fireworks.
So stop hoping for that excitement to come back on its own. Ignite the spark with some of the tips below:
- A favorite fragrance on one’s skin boosts self-confidence miles high
- A sassy outfit, stylishly-coiffed hair and perhaps a beloved accessory or two create the perfect equation for igniting the spark
- Increase your chances of time together with that special one
- A long soaking bath softens and elegantly scents your skin, transforming you into the right kind of magnet to your man
- Finally, cultivate this simple habit: commit to one evening a week just for the two of you – no work, no family and friends, no finances troubles, no hobbies, no phones –and watch the spark revive!
For more tips, visit www.houseoflux.com.ng/Lux or www.facebook.com/LuxNigeria.