The naked image of Adesua Etomi (now Mrs Wellington) in the background of Banky W’s Snapchat in South Africa as the newly wedded couple enjoyed honeymoon following their very public nuptials is very good for the 3-day old marriage. The G-string clad new wife with naked butt and back in the image revealed on Tuesday, November 28, has created new sensations.
Concerned celebrities, worried about the lavish and trending ceremonies, had admonished circumspection for the sake of a long-lasting union.
But for more than a week, since the November 16 Lagos traditional engagement party, the love story of the star actress, 29, and superstar musician, 36, have recorded enormous interest on social media, blogs and news sites. The noise and publicity the Lagos and South Africa ceremonies generated attracted more worries for students of celebrity marriages.
This shocking image will bring the couple back to earth if they care about having a till-death-do-us-apart union.
Here are ways this embarrassing episode can save the marriage as compiled by encomium.ng:
1. The negative vibes it created showed that people are quick to celebrate bad news more, and warns the couple to tread more carefully.
2. That we want celebrities’ frailties exposed, no matter how much they think we adore them, especially when they believe they are on a roll of good luck.
3. The mess teaches extreme privacy because mistakes are easy to make, in spite of good intentions.
4. That we are quick to laugh and throw jibes at even our favourite stars who are enjoying good press.
5. That bad publicity jeopardises matrimony, and it can torment couples at any time.