h. Moji Olaiya was born in 1975
2. She is the daughter of legendary highlife musician, Victor Olaiya.
3. She converted to Islam in year 2014.
4. She was first married to Bayo Okesola in 2007.
5. She got married for the second time in December 2015.
6. She first featured in Wale Adenuga’s Super Story series “no pain, no gain” where she played Ireti.
7. She had two daughters who are 18 years apart.
8. She was awarded by the Nigeria police force in 2015 for being a
role model to Nigerian youths.
9. She died of cardiac arrest in a Canadian hospital.
10. She was aged 42 at the time of her death.
– Azeezat Kareem and Shukurat Alimi for encomium.ng