Do you have a good husband? How do you measure the ‘goodness’ of your husband? While there are no definite parameters by which you measure or calculate how good your man is, there are some definite actions or sometimes inactions that goes a long way to define a good husband. Many marriages end because of ingratitude. As time goes by, couples forget to appreciate the little things in life that make them happy. But being grateful every day helps lovers stay happily married.
As wise a woman, noticing and appreciating the things your husband does for you helps you see what really matters, rather than focusing on his flaws (which every man has). Your spouse is the most important person in your life, so do your marriage a favour by praising him for all these things he does for you:
- He trusts you: when a man trusts you, he doesn’t doubt your actions. As women, we must do all we can to earn our husbands’ trust.
- He is loyal to you: a man is loyal to you when he hides nothing from you, he tells just anything because he loves and takes you seriously.
- He knows your tastes: when a man knows everything you like, it means that he has you in his heart. For instance, he knows your favorite chocolate, the kind of movies you like to watch and your hobbies, Girl! you’ve earned a precious place in his heart!
- He gives you some time to yourself: sometimes, even after all the ‘mushy mushy’ ladies still want time-out to themselves for instance. If you want to go out with your friends, get your hair done or watch a movie alone etc he doesn’t care, he just knows you need that time. When you get such man, you’re just with the right one!
- He remembers holidays: Oh my gosh! When he knows and prepares something special for the holidays that are important to you, what else can you ask for!
- He helps you become better: when you lose confidence in yourself and you just want to give up or settle for less, he is the Mr. Right standing right there to help you build confidence and give you a shoulder to cry on.
- He laughs at your jokes: … even when they are not funny. Trust me our jokes are usually not funny to them guys but this cutie laughs anyway.
- He believes you: because he knows you’ll be honest with him. And please be truly honest.
- He laughs with you: any guy that cracks you up is a really great guy and you have fun together.
- He values your feelings: sometimes we just feel worse when we’ve had a bad day but of course there stands Mr. Right who takes into account how you feel.
- You feel loved by him:You just know you are the love of his life.
- He makes your complicated life easier: sweetheart gives solutions and seeks to avoid conflicts especially when it’s coming from us ladies.
- He helps you with house work: Guess what? When your man washes the dishes and takes care of the kids without you even asking, what more would you desire.
- He consoles you when you’re sad: now trust me little things can upset us ladies but here is a lovely man who doesn’t like to see you upset and does everything he can to make you feel better.
- He adores your smile:…especially with your lovely dentition, pretty face and adorable dimples. Trust me with all these he makes sure he sees your smile every day before getting so busy at work.
The study was carried out by Rachel De Castro.
NgoziUwalaka for encomium.ng