Beauty contests are always very enchanting, spectacular and interesting. It is not surprising that thousands of people follow these competitions.
And now, the new of Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2017 has been revealed.
Here are 13 details about the new Queen as compiled by encomium.ng:
- Ihezue Ugochi Mitchel, Miss Kebbi, has emerged the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2017.
- Ugochi, beat 35 contestants to the crown, emerging as the 30th MBGN.
- Having featured as a model with Beth Model Management and Lookbooks for top womenswear labels such as Lisa Folawiyo and Tiffany Amber, Ugochi Ihezue crowned her resume with the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria Pageant Award on Friday, September 15, at Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Beaming to the audience at the Eko Hotel & Suites, the reigning queen reflects the beauty that is laced with smartness and candour – rare attributes that singled her out of the crowd.
- She had represented Kebbi, one of the 36 states of Nigeria and also won for herself, “The Best Model” category of the show.
- What a night to mark the 30th anniversary of the MBGN, a show that produced Agbani Darego in 2001, who would later emerge as Miss World.
- To Ihezue, it has been a great experience, competing with equally beautiful and smart ladies and coming out as the best of the best.
- Though she has been around, Ihezue learnt new ways of doing things at the MBGN camp. Like 36 other ladies who represented the states, including Abuja, FCT, the new queen was drilled, tutored and managed to become a role model.
- Miss Ugochi will be representing Nigeria at the Miss World Pageant holding in November in China.
- She can paint – which exhibited during her talent show.
- She is gorgeous even without make-up.
- She loves poetry and shares poems on her Instagram page.
- Her birthday is on the 16th of August.
– AKINOLA ENIOLA