The Nollywood industry is a collage of gifted people, young and old; one of the young beautiful faces with impressive artistic disposition is Mosun Filani-Oduoye.
The mother of two, who is fast becoming a model to others coming behind, has stamped her brand on the Yoruba genre of entertainment in Nigeria with her brilliance, beauty and acting prowess.
Here are 7 remarkable things in the life of the award winning actress, Mosunmola Filani-Oduoye:
- Mosun is from Ikole-Ekiti in Ekiti State and was raised in a family of seven.
- She attended secondary education in Ibadan before proceeding to the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta where she earned her National Certificate in Education (NCE) and later had a degree in Business Administration from Tai Solarin University of Education.
- She has to her name many movie nominations and 4 awards including Best Actress in a supporting role in the 2009 and 2011 Best of Nollywood Awards.
- One of the most popular films she featured in is lku Ewa.
- Mosun lost her 69-year-old father after a brief illness in February 2015.
- She is married to Kayode Oduoye, CEO, Shalom Group, a lawyer and a politician of the Peoples Democratic Party in Osun state.
- They have two children, a girl Sinmileoluwa Oduoye and a son, who bears his paternal grandfathers name, Senator Simeon Oduoye.
-Seyifunmi Adebote for encomium.ng