Bill Cosby’s 44 year-old daughter Ensa died on Friday, February 23, 2018, in Massachusetts (the United States of America) after a long battle with kidney disease.
Here are some details about the daughter of the 80 year-old legendary comedian facing sexual abuses prosecution:
1. The mother of one child was to have undergone a kidney transplant before she died.
2. She was a yoga instructors in Sherburne Falls.
3. She was married to Martin McLean (since August 2013).
4. She lost a brother, Ennis, who was killed in 1997 in Los Angeles by armed robbers.
5. She’s survived by three sisters – Erika, Erinn and Evin.