Things are no longer at ease with a 23 year old British Airways stewardess (Joan Wickenden), for making slanderous statements about Nigerians. She is, however, undergoing series of questioning after her Snapchat video went viral of herself ranting and using hate speeches against Nigerians. As a matter of fact, she may be sanctioned if found guilty.
Encomium.ng brings you 11 quick facts about the British Airways stewardess who criticised Nigerians……
1. Flight giant British Airways are reportedly investigating after a footage emerged appearing to show an air stewardess in a shocking racist rant.
2. The airline launched an investigation into the outrageous incident after they were alerted by concerned cabin crew.
3. The woman who appeared to be dressed in a British Airways uniform, is said to have filmed herself before Friday’s night flight (September 22) from London’s Heathrow to Abuja.
4. The clip was apparently filmed in the woman’s car as she drove to work that fateful day.
5. During the Snapchat clip, the blonde bragged how she was going to handle passengers on the six-hour flight.
6. In the one-minute clip, which was captioned ‘I can’t cope with this flight’, the fair in complexion woman claims “all Nigerians are going to be asking for upgrades”.
7. The unidentified woman goes on to make a joke in a mock Nigerian accent, that male Nigerian passengers would need extra leg room because of the size of their penises.
8. Complaining about the upcoming flight, the woman says: “Alright, so all of yous are there getting ready for your Friday night, getting in the pre-drinks, you know, as you do.”
9. She lamented that, “And I’m here, getting ready to go to work, put on a yellow life jacket, points out the exits, hand out chicken or beef, what sort of Friday night is this for me?
10. She said all Nigerians are gonna be there like ‘gimme coca cola, gimme beef, why you have no beef left? I want beef’.
11. Finally, she would replied, ‘Sorry sir, we ran out of beef’.
- Chika Okorie for encomium.ng