Alleged billionaire kidnap kingpin Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike (a.k.a Evans) has accused seven senior police officers and others on the Inspector-General (IG) Intelligence Response Team of extortion and sexual assault.
Here’s the list of the items the notorious kingpin claims was extorted from him as compiled by encomium.ng
He alleged that the investigators forcibly obtained his cash in local and foreign currency, phones, wrist watches, jewellery, television sets, cars and trucks.
Evans claimed that his girlfriend, Amaka Offor, “was roundly sexually molested and abused by the policemen of the Inspector General of Police Intelligence Response Team”.
In an October 13, 2017, petition written on his behalf by his counsel, Mr. Olukoya Ogungbeje, he called for “appropriate sanctions and dismissal of the culpable police officers and policemen”.
The lawyer claimed that the policemen “forcefully and corruptly extorted”:
* N50 million from Evans and his wife was also forced to part with another N5 million.
* $10,000 was also allegedly forcibly taken from him.
* Brigade wristwatch, valued at $117
* $70,000 pendant cross
* Necklace of $25,000
* Vertu phone worth $30,000
* Vertu Signature phone valued at $17,000
* Five pieces of Saphono Ruccu diamond rings worth $100,000
* 85-inch Samsung television set, worth N6.5 million
* 25 Mack trucks
* Lexus 470 jeep
* Grand Cherokee Jeep
* L400 Mitsubishi Bus
* Gold-colour Toyota Highlander jeep.
– AKINOLA ENIOLA